Job Reference: FLN132854HW5 Expires: 16th January 2019
I am a gentleman living with a brain injury looking to recruit a PA. I require support to enable me to carry out activities of daily living.
You will be expected to support with::
• trips to the supermarket and home
• choosing and purchasing my shopping
• some domestic duties i.e. putting away the shopping
• preparing and cooking the evening meal
• providing a small amount of personal care
• undertaking any training deemed necessary or appropriate for the role.
You will be required to provide high quality care and support and possess the motivation to develop trust and understanding within the role.
Experience of supporting someone either professionally or personally would be an advantage although training can be provided for the right person.
Car owner and full valid driving license essential (business insurance required)
Due to the nature of the work for which you are applying, this post is subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure (costs will be covered)
The post is 5 hours on a Saturday. Further hours will be offered to cover sickness and holidays for other staff member.
Saturday (times are flexible; this will be discussed in interview).