Job Reference: 125CG Expires: 3rd April 2018
I am a bubbly, fun outgoing lady in her fifties. I have a learning difficulty which impacts on my ability to understand and process information. I also suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I enjoy playing games on my laptop and eating out. I attend a day centre where I enjoy cooking, exercising, swimming and volunteering in the shop.
- to support me with daily living activities, I need encouraging to participate.
- to support me with cooking, to help me with a healthy diet and monitor risks in the kitchen.
- to support me with dressing appropriately
- personal care to maintain my personal hygiene and limit skin breakdown
- support with shopping and trips out
- Acknowledge hazards and keep my environment safe
Full Clean Driving licence
Caring and patient
Previous experience preferred but training will be provided.
Cheerful outgoing personality
Professional and reliable
Role is to cover holiday and sickness in a staff team so ability to be flexible essential. To be discussed further at interview.