Job Reference: PAY/ADM
We are currently looking for two people to join our Coventry based team in providing an effective payroll administration service for our customers.
Penderels Trust is a not-for-profit organisation that provides advice and guidance to people with disabilities and healthcare needs living independently.
37 hours per week
Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm
£16,500 per annum
As a Payroll Administration Officer, your main duties will include:
- Providing a professional telephone service to all callers to the office.
- Receiving and recording all incoming/outgoing mail and faxes.
- Filing and recording information relating to timesheets, HMRC correspondence and all other financial documents.
- Maintenance of all electronic and paper files for payroll users.
- Monitoring and updating all records relating to PAYE.
- Liaison with HMRC in relation to user registration.
- Providing assistance with quarterly returns.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
To be successful as a Payroll Administration Officer, you will have the following attributes:
- Previous experience of customer service
- Ability to input and maintain accurate data records
- Ability to manage workload effectively
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Be flexible and able to work to deadlines
- Hold minimum GCSE Grade 'C' or equivalent in English and Maths, an NVQ or equivalent in Business Administration or Customer Service would be desirable
All applications must be returned by Wednesday 18th July 2018
Penderels Trust is a Disability Confident employer and will offer a guaranteed interview to disabled people who meet the job specification.