Job Reference: PAY/AUTO
Do you have a keen eye for detail, great organisational skills and experience in a customer service environment? If so, we are looking for someone to provide an efficient and effective pensions auto enrolment service for our customers who are their own employers.
Penderels Trust is a not-for-profit organisation that has been the leading provider of advice and guidance to people who wish to live independently for over 25 years.
37 hours per week
Monday to Friday
8:30am to 5:00pm
£16,646 per annum
Your main duties will include:
- Providing an efficient and accurate administrative system when processing all aspects of auto-enrolment.
- Completing and maintaining all records relating to auto-enrolment
- Enrolling /registering employers and their employees onto auto-enrolment
- Supporting the finance team with submitting contributions
- Monitoring the opt out process for some employers where they have requested this service
- Answering customer queries in relation to auto-enrolment
- Maintaining payroll data on spreadsheets or databases
- Regularly liaising with satellite offices and head office
- Scanning and archiving of service users personal data
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Ability to input and maintain accurate data records
- Ability to manage workload effectively
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent customer service skills (telephone)
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Be flexible and able to work to deadlines
- Hold minimum GCSE Grade 'C' or equivalent in English and Maths
All applications must be returned by Thursday 31st May 2018
Penderels Trust is a Disability Confident employer and will offer a guaranteed interview to disabled people who meet the job specification.