Job Reference: COV/FOHO
Are you a motivated individual with great organisational skills and a keen eye for detail? If so, we are looking for someone to support our Senior Finance Officers in delivering the Trust’s financial services.
Penderels Trust is a not-for-profit organisation that provides advice and guidance to people with disabilities and healthcare needs living independently.
37 hours per week
Monday to Friday - 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
£16,646 per annum
As a Finance Officer, your main duties will include:
- Supporting the Senior finance officer in delivering the company’s financial services.
- Supporting the Senior Finance Officer (Purchase Ledger) in the processing of invoices in preparation for payment.
- Dealing with wage queries from service users.
- Processing the weekly pre-payments cards for regional offices.
- Uploading the weekly payroll information on to Sage 200
- Uploading funds to service users personal pre-paid cards (via Allpay) on a daily basis
- Assisting with the quarterly managed accounts tax liability
- Assisting with the quarterly payroll invoices/statements and suspension letters.
- Dealing with general telephone and email enquiries
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
To be successful as a Finance Officer, you will have the following attributes:
- Experience of working in a finance or accounting environment
- Ability to input and maintain accurate data records
- Ability to manage workload effectively
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Be flexible and able to work to deadlines
- Hold minimum GCSE Grade 'C' or equivalent in English and Maths, a qualification in bookkeeping or accounting would be desirable.
- Knowledge of Sage 200 is preferable.
All applications must be returned by Wednesday 23rd May 2018.
Penderels Trust is a Disability Confident employer and will offer a guaranteed interview to disabled people who meet the job specification