Job Reference: WARW/CO
Penderels Trust is looking for someone to provide administrative support to our Warwickshire Appointeeship team, based at our office in Coventry.
Penderels Trust is a not-for-profit organisation that provides advice and guidance to people with disabilities and healthcare needs living independently.
37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
8:30am to 5:00pm
£15,662 per annum
The Clerical Officer will be responsible for providing a high level of administrative support to the Warwickshire Appointeeships team based at our Head Office in Coventry. Their main duties will include:
- Providing a professional telephone service to all callers to the office.
- Providing clerical support to all staff including production of letters and other paperwork, producing invoices, recruitment support, managing referrals for new customers and minuting meetings
- Producing accurate statistics and reports
- Receiving and recording all incoming/outgoing mail and faxes
- Monitoring and replenishing office stationery stocks
- Preparing and submitting office attendance
- Co-ordinating training and promotional events, including the preparation of promotional materials and updating the webpage and events calendar
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to produce letters and other documents to a high standard
- Ability to input and maintain accurate data records
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Be flexible and able to work to deadlines
- Hold minimum GCSE Grade 'C' or equivalent in English and Maths
All applications must be returned by Friday 18th May 2018.
Penderels Trust is a Disability Confident employer and will offer a guaranteed interview to disabled people who meet the job specification.