Job Reference: WOR/CO
Are you a motivated individual with great organisational and customer service skills? If so, we are looking for someone to provide excellent clerical support to our Worcestershire team.
Penderels Trust is a not-for-profit organisation that provides advice and guidance to people with disabilities and healthcare needs living independently.
20 hours per week
Monday to Friday, 4 hours per day (to be finalised with successful candidate)
£15,662 per annum / pro rata to £8,466
The Clerical Officer will be responsible for providing a high level of administrative support to the Worcestershire team.
Main duties of the role will include:
- Providing a professional telephone and reception service to all callers to the office.
- Providing clerical support to all staff including production of letters and other paperwork, producing invoices, recruitment support, managing referrals for new customers and minuting meetings
- Producing accurate statistics and reports
- Receiving and recording all incoming/outgoing mail and faxes
- Monitoring and replenishing office stationery stocks
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
To be successful as a Clerical Officer, you will have the following attributes:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to produce letters and other documents to a high standard
- Ability to input and maintain accurate data records
- Experience of minute taking
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Be flexible and able to work to deadlines
- Hold minimum GCSE Grade 'C' or equivalent in English and Maths
All applications must be returned by Friday 25th May 2018. Interviews to be held on 1st June 2018.
Penderels Trust is a Disability Confident employer and will offer a guaranteed interview to disabled people who meet the job specification.