Job Reference: DIR/OP
We are looking for a Director of Operations with the ability to take responsibility for the day to day operations and development of Penderels Trust and All About People, a wholly owned subsidiary.
Penderels Trust is a not-for-profit organisation that provides advice and guidance to people with disabilities and healthcare needs living independently.
37 Hours per week
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
£40,000 plus per annum
As Director of Operations, your main duties will include:
- Day to day operational management of the Trust
- Continued development of the Trust and All About people
- To oversee the acquisition and maintenance of new business
- Generating and delivering a service user focused culture and supporting senior staff to implement change
- Maintaining the Trust as the market leader in the provision of Independent Living Services
- Line management responsibilities to Regional Managers, Bid Manager and Marketing Manager
- Working in partnership with the Finance Manager to ensure contracts operate within budget
- Representing the organisation at events and meetings
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Educating to a degree level with a qualification in leadership or business management
- Previous experience in a management role
- Experience of marketing services
- Experience of employer engagement (or similar)
- Experience of representing an organisation through presentations and meetings
- Experience of attracting and managing new business
- Ability to remain calm and stay organised in a pressurised environment
- Ability to travel nationally, with a clean valid driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge of statutory, corporate and voluntary sectors
All applications must be returned by Tuesday 3rd April 2018.
Penderels Trust is a Disability Confident employer and will offer a guaranteed interview to disabled people who meet the job specification.