Job Reference: LIN/CO
Are you a motivated individual with great organisational and customer service skills? If so, we are looking for someone to provide excellent clerical support to our Lincolnshire team.
Penderels Trust is a not-for-profit organisation that provides advice and guidance to people with disabilities and healthcare needs living independently.
15 hours per week
Monday & Tuesday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (with a 30 minute lunch break)
£6,349 per annum
The Clerical Officer will be responsible for providing a high level of administrative support to the Lincolnshire team. The main duties will include:
- Providing a professional telephone and reception service to all callers to the office.
- Providing clerical support to all staff including production of letters and other paperwork, producing invoices, recruitment support, managing referrals for new customers and minuting meetings
- Producing accurate statistics and reports
- Receiving and recording all incoming/outgoing mail and faxes
- Monitoring and replenishing office stationery stocks
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to produce letters and other documents to a high standard
- Ability to input and maintain accurate data records
- Experience of minute taking
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Be flexible and able to work to deadlines
- Hold minimum GCSE Grade 'C' or equivalent in English and Maths
All applications must be returned by Wednesday 17th January 2018.
Penderels Trust is a Disability Confident employer and will offer a guaranteed interview to disabled people who meet the job specification.