Job Reference: BRM1439684LB1 Expires: 24th October 2018
I am a lady looking to recruit a Mental Health Support Worker to support me to access my local community. I enjoy art and craft activities and jigsaws. I require someone who can escort me to social and leisure activities.
The duties will include to:
· prompt and support with daily tasks and other light household duties e.g. washing, laundry
· support me to deal with my post
· provide annual holiday and sickness cover for 1st support worker
· support with cooking and preparing meals
· encourage me to plan and travel to activities
My needs may vary from day to day and your tasks may reflect this. You could be required to perform other duties as reasonably required.
You may be required to undertake any training that is considered necessary and appropriate to your role.
I am looking to recruit a Mental Health Support Worker who has experience of working with mental health for a least a year.
The ideal person will:
· have a clear understanding of confidentiality
· be consistent and reliable
· be resourceful providing assistance to find activities that I may like to attend
· have the ability to motivate and encourage me to participate in activities in my community
Due to the nature of the work for which you are applying, this post is subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure (costs will be covered).
Days required for the weekly 2hrs post will be varied and flexible. The ability to work evening and weekends will be required.
Flexibility to cover sickness/holidays for 1st Support Worker which is a 16hrs post will be required. The hours for this post are Monday to Friday 10am - 2.00pm
Hours and times of work will be discussed further during the interview