Job Reference: BRM1441849MR1 Expires: 17th October 2018
I am looking to recruit a Personal Assistant for my 86yr old dad who has Dementia. He is a happy go lucky person who likes trains and quiz programmes on TV. He has a family pet dog.
The duties will include:
· help with personal care
· sometimes food preparation
· assisting with medication
The person I am looking for will:
· have excellent communication skills
· an ability to adapt quickly to change
· be genuinely interested in helping
· be an hardworking person with time and patience
Due to the nature of the work for which you are applying, this post is subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure (costs will be covered).
Weekends – Friday to Sunday
1.5hrs per day
Times will be discussed further at interview.