Job Reference: HRT1440021ST1 Expires: 16th July 2018
I am looking for two Female Personal Assistants to support me to live independently in my own home. I have a number of health problems which include early stages of Parkinson’s and rheumatoid arthritis which has resulted in a loss of dexterity and poor mobility.
I enjoy watching TV and my favorite program is The Big Bang Theory. I enjoy using the internet as it helps me to remain independent, as I am able to complete my shopping online.
Your duties will include the following;
• to support twice a day with meal and drink preparation – I am able to inform you of what I like to eat and should always be given choices
• assist with general maintenance of my home environment, which includes changing bedding twice per week, maintaining a clean kitchen area, emptying bins, etc
• support with personal care
• support me to access the community for appointments, shopping, etc
• to encourage me to maintain a safe level of independence for as long as possible
The Personal Assistants I am looking, must be trustworthy and reliable
Previous experience in a similar role is desired, but not essential.
Car owner and full valid driving license essential (business insurance required). You will be required to use your car to take me to appointment and access the community.
Due to the nature of the work for which you are applying, this post is subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure (costs will be covered)
This is a smoking environment.
Monday to Sunday
9:30 – 10:00
13:00 – 13:30
Plus 3.5 hours per week for appointments
Please note the hours advertised of 10.5 are to be split between two PA's.