Job Reference: WAK112353LS2 Expires: 30th April 2018
I am a mature lady with mental health problems and physically disabled I am looking to recruit a personal assistant to support me to remain independent in my own home. I am a very caring, honest person with a good sense of humour.
I require a personal assistant who will complete the following:
· assist with strip wash and dress
· make breakfast
· assist with taking medication ( I will just need them handing to me, as I know what I need to take)
· assist with preparing evening meal (peel vegetables etc)
· make a drink before leaving
· make bed
· general cleaning and household duties when required
I am looking for someone with a mature outlook who is caring, friendly, honest, trustworthy, empathic and reliable.
Due to the nature of the work for which you are applying, this post is subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure (costs will be covered)
Monday to Saturday 8.15am to 9.45am