Job Reference: WAK112353LS1 Expires: 5th March 2018
I am a mature lady with mental health problems and physically disabled I am looking to recruit a personal assistant to support me to remain independent in my own home. I am a very caring, honest person with a good sense of humour.
I require a personal assistant who will complete the following:
· assist with strip wash and dress
· make breakfast
· assist with taking medication ( I will just need them handing to me, as I know what I need to take)
· assist with preparing evening meal (peel vegetables etc)
· make a drink before leaving
· make bed
· general cleaning and household duties when required
I am looking for someone with a mature outlook who is caring, friendly, honest, trustworthy and empathic.
They must also be reliable.
Due to the nature of the work for which you are applying, this post is subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure (costs will be covered)
Monday to Saturday 8.15am to 9.45am