Job Reference: AN47 Expires: 27th November 2017
My son is a typically active 4½ year old who enjoys the outdoors and exploring his surroundings.
My son is currently awaiting an assessment for Autism / ADHD but still needs to enjoy life and I require a part time support worker to help us to do this
Your duties will include:
Supporting my son to access facilities in the community such as: park visits, physical arenas such as trampolining as well as other physical and sensory stimulating environments.
Providing creative, stimulating and educational activities within the home, such as: painting and drawing
- You must be kind, caring and patient with a passion for helping children.
- You must be creative, proactive and confident to suggest new, stimulating activities for my son.
- You must recognise the importance being a vigilant, responsible individual as my son is very active and needs constant supervision when out in the community.
- Experience of working with / supporting children is essential.
- You must an experienced driver and have a full UK driving licence and be willing to use your own vehicle in the course of your duties. This will require you to have appropriate business insurance, although this can be discussed further at interview.
- You must be willing to undergo a new DBS check.
Mondays – 4pm to 6pm
Thursdays - 4pm to 6pm
Saturdays – 10am to 1.30pm
Please note - During school holidays, the workings hours will change to one full day a week to meet the needs of my son.
Times are approximate and will be finalised further at interview.